Sunday, June 04, 2006

WOHOO DAY 2

Well last night I didnt seem to be able to put photos onto my blog so it may take a few more days for me to work out a way to make it work so sorry for the lack of colour and excitment!! Day 2 was very exciting, andrew, hamish and I woke up pretty rarly so went for a walk around Augsburg. It was Sunday so not much open but it was cool looking at the old buildings and all that. ! We waited till 8 for the bakeries to open and had a tasty treat before brekie! mmm it was delicious! we watched the WOrld Cup final for the k1 women and c1 men for most of the day, pretty amazing with the top athletes so incredibly fast. I also put my seat in my boat and all that today so tommorw I can take it for a spin. I went for a little paddle today and it was super cool so I cant wait to paddle it properly! Louise and luuka got lost today too, quite funny!! Hopefully the weather improves too, its cold over here!! not cool!!! alritey have a good one, cya

1 Comments:

Blogger Danica said...

hey abby, wow! it sounds lyk u guys r having soooo much fun! your boat sounds great! heapsa luck for racing soon?
tata :)

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home