Friday, July 07, 2006

JUNIOR WORLDS

Well the big day is now all over for me. Didn't pull out the two race runs I was hoping for, infact had two nightmare runs! Think my nerves got the worst of me!! Ended up coming 44th after having a major resurt in my first run and dropping low into every upstream and my second run wasn't much better. The other girls both qualified, luuka 33rd and lou 39th so they will both be hammering it in the semis. Hamish had a really good first run, CLEAN!!! It was mint and put him in 40th position, his second run wasn't as good and he touched a gate moving him to 44th place, same as me. The competition over here is so fierce, one mistake and you won't qualify. Both of us were really gutted but I guess sometimes everything works and sometimes it doesn't, today just wasn't our day. We are both going to have a good night with some of the other nations who didn't qualify and will be supporting the K1 boys and C2 tomorrow. Thanks for all the good luck messages, they were all super cool and I can't wait for next year to rip it up over here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home