Wednesday, July 12, 2006

ALL OVER

After 40 hours of travelling we finally made it back onto home soil. We stopped in Dubai on the way back. Being an Arabic country the women are completely covered and me being stupid waltzes off the plane wearing short shorts and a tshirt and boy what stares did I get from all the men in the airport. At passport control the men serving me kept me for like 10 mins for no reason except to make convosation with me, making me feel pretty uncomfortable and very under dressed! We only stayed in Dubai for a couple of hours so didn't see much except road and the hotel room but still at midnight it was 32 degrees and so muggy and humid. Now back in NZ it's feezing. Just want to say a huge thankyou to Sue for all her hard work, top manager!!! We couldnt have done it without you! Big thanks to Kidda, our coach, everyone made huge improvements and had an awesome time, Top man too! Thanks Johann for all his coaching too, helped us heaps. And too everyone else who has helped me and supported me, it's really appreciated. Thanks again XOXOXOX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home