Thursday, May 10, 2007

MY LIFE

Well to be perfectly honest since Nationals I didn't really have many exciting things to write about hence my poor blog effort! Im still trucking along with Uni, finding health sci riducously hard but trying to learn as much as I can in the short amount of time they give up! I have exams coming up in a month that are going to be super hard so study has already begun! I don't think I've ever spent so much time in the library studying as I have down here! It's crazy!!! I'm really looking forward to the holidays coz Im going home!! YAY!!! It's going to be awesome to catch up with mUm and Dad and relax, think a few days at the bach are in order YUSS!!! Also it will be great to see all my friends from home and enjoy the warmth of the BOP, Dunedin gets pretty shafted weather wise! WEll thats all from me for now, check out Mike's blog, he's in Europe kayaking for NZ at the World Cups and other races around Europe. Good Luck Mike!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home