Tuesday, November 21, 2006

HOME ALONE

well, when I got back from Europe my whole family had abondoned me and I was home alone for the next four weeks. Well not exactly I had two of my best mates looking after me! It was flatting at its best. A nice, warm house, weekly food allowance, all household bills like electricity all paid, really what more could we ask for! we had heaps of fun in the four weeks, going to a few balls around the Bay of Plenty, hanging out and doing random fun stuff just coz we didn't have any parents telling us not too! Sally and I even took kate out for a paddle. We thought that by taking away her legs we might be able to outdo her in one sport but dam she was a natural!! we had lots of fun making meals each night and each ended up having our cook night and made the same dinner each time! Stir fry went down a treat! So we had loads of fun, got lots of school work done of course! haha well we tried!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home