Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Semester 2!

well, it has been awhile since i ventured onto my blog! I have now finished my first year at Uni! I am no longer a health sci wohoo! for all of you ex health scis you will understand my excitement! This year has been pretty full on with Uni as I was trying to get into Med school. With 2000 students (pretty much all of them going for med) about 180 get into Med so its pretty tough, i didn't quite make the cut this year, but I am going to keep on with a science degree and try again after I finish my science degree.
This semester was pretty fun with no uni stuff! Lou, Brooke, Hamish and two of his mates and me went to this hut in the middle of nowhere for a weekend. It was super fun hanging out, learning how to motorbike, learning how to shoot cans (better than the boys I must add!!), having a few quiets and just chilling! It was pretty funny just getting to the hut, It was us three girls in the truck, with me driving whilst the boys went motorbiking and met us later and yup we got lost!!! ...and maybe ended up going into a ditch once to!!mmm luckily I was able to somehow not get the truck stuck and we continued on our merry way!! Was a wicked weekend, cheers to Hamish for organising it:-)
My last semester at Arana was pretty fun too, with a few events like the Formal dinner, was pretty cool looking back on the year, seeing how much we had changed and all the friends we had made! I will chuck some pics up soon! I also got a day up the snow with hamish, it was a mint day and we had our race finally and yes you guessed it...i took it out!! haha, was a pretty close match I must admit!!
Now im back in tauranga for the summer. I'm just working and training for the Oceania champs in aus in March, pretty gutted coz i fractured my back and have been out of paddling for the last month but Im coming right so hopefully I can start paddling again soon, i may be going a little mad!!! saweet, heres some photos XO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home