Sunday, March 02, 2008

BACK TO UNI





Summer has been and gone and it was pretty mint. Since my back was still a bit sore and healing after my wee episode at the end of uni last year summer was pretty cruisy. I worked for mum and dad doing odd jobs, trying not too put too much pressure on my back, so i earned a few bucks while at the same time I had a chance to catch up with all my buds from home and also go on a few holidays which was good fun. We had chrissy at the bach, was a great day and cool hanging with the fam. Our pressie from mum was a helicopter trip to White island. It was soooo cool!!! we got to wear masks and walk around on a live active volcano. I spent new years in gizzy at r n v, was pretty fun, little bit of rain but was cool hanging with my mates. After that Hamish and I went around the east cape camping for a few days. It was super cool and we found some mint campsites!Dad and I also managed to fit in time to go trek up tongario, we had both been wanting to do it for ages and it was sooo worth it. Hard work but awesome! I'm back at uni now, studying a sci degree in human nutrition, its pretty fullon but really interesting so I'm enjoying it so far! sweet ill chuck up some photos

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attention!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home