Sunday, November 26, 2006

EXAMS AHHHHH

EXams, they are the worst yet you gota do them so much! I'm done to my last one on Thursday and then its holiday!!! They have been pretty intense so fingers crossed I did alright. O well got ages to wait, don't hear about them until Jan! After exams its pretty much straight into work and earning lots of money for next year! I'm holding a training camp this weekend with Luuka for some younger girl paddlers which will be heaps of fun! And then after that I'm a summer ambassador by day, waitress by night and a kayaker by early early morning!!! oh!!! haha!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hamish said...

oh good old exams a. i remember back in my day we never had exams. school only went till you were 12 unless you were rich so me and my 15 siblings were unable to carry on our education in the cotton feilds of the sothern states getting paid 43cents a fortnight. we used to have to stand in cow shit just to keep our feet warm when we started working at 4.30am

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home